There is still time to register for Backcountry Journeys’ Adobe Lightroom: Beginner to Expert course which will take place at the Courtyard by Marriott – Chicago O’Hare, February 8th, and 9th, 2020.
Join Matt Meisenheimer as well as Backcountry Journey’s Founder and Director, Russ Nordstrand, as they guide you through this exciting course!
Post-processing is as essential to good photography as exposing an image in the field. And software applications can seem daunting. Yet, knowing how to efficiently process and edit your photographs is essential to elevating your photography to the ‘next level.’
That’s where we step in!
Our two-day Adobe Lightroom Classic CC workshops are classroom-based and feature a comprehensive look into the ‘Library’ and ‘Develop’ modules of Adobe Lightroom Classic CC – the two most important post-processing tasks to efficiently organize and edit photos.
Check out the Course Itinerary, and then book your spot today!! The cost is only $395 per person and time is running out!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- How to import, manage and catalog your images like a pro
- Beginner to Expert image editing techniques
- Professional sharpening and noise reduction techniques
- Use masking and adjustment brush for powerful localized image edits
- The power and efficiency of Keyboard Shortcuts
- How to create seamless panoramas
- How to create HDR images in Lightroom
- How to blend multiple exposures manually
- Understanding levels, curves & histogram
- Understanding file types and how to use them
- Spot removal, image cloning & healing techniques
- Lightroom vs Photoshop and when to use one or the other
- Learn the functions & use of every Lightroom tool in the library & develop module
This course will benefit both beginner and advanced photographers. Lightroom Classic CC is constantly evolving with new features and our courses/instruction methods evolve alongside the technology. Whether you are just picking up a camera or have used Lightroom Classic CC for years – you will benefit from this course.
Kenton Krueger has spent the past several years guiding backpackers, hikers and photographers into the wild places of the American West such as Grand Canyon, Yellowstone, Yosemite, Glacier, Katmai, Zion and Bryce Canyon National Parks, as well as internationally in Costa Rica & Brazil. In addition to backpacking and camping, his adventures include rock climbing, exploring the slot canyons of southern Utah, mountain biking, and bagging 14ers in Colorado’s San Juan Mountain Mountain Range. Kenton is a trail runner, former pilot, and has had several of his writings and photographs published in the Omaha World-Herald newspaper. Kenton looks forward to utilizing his years of guiding experience, combined with his passion and experience behind the lens to provide memorable and unforgettable experiences at the wild places we will visit together.