The Backcountry Journeys’ Tribe Facebook page is free! And, its pretty fun, too. Not to mention it can be entertaining, educational, and just a bunch of what you’re looking for in a Facebook Group Page dedicated to folks who love photography and travel. It’s one big happy family of traveling photographers just like you. Come see for yourself!
We have a lot of fun with the Backcountry Journeys Tribe Facebook page and find it valuable for staying connected as well as sharing information and images.
While we’ll update the Tribe page with useful information about upcoming trips, webinars, and/or fresh blog content, this page is mostly about you, our guests! It is a fun and centralized location on Facebook, free and open to anyone interested in Backcountry Journeys and photography. Join the fun!
- Were you a guest on a BCJ tour looking to remain in contact with new friends whom you met while on a tour? You’ll likely find them on the Tribe.
- Do you have questions about a trip that you’re registered for, and would like the perspective from folks like you who’ve been on the trip prior? This forum is open to just this sort of information sharing (keeping in mind that we are always available to answer questions as well).
- New to Backcountry Journeys? Want to know what all the fuss is about? Folks here know what’s up, and they’ll tell you all about it.
- Thinking about making a gear purchase and are interested in others’ opinions? Find out here!
- Have the itch to brag on an image that you’re really proud of? Whether it was made on a BCJ trip, or not, this is the place to do it. We love seeing your work!
You may have heard about our exclusive Backcountry Journeys Tribe membership program, which includes incredible deals and discounts exclusive to members. If this paid membership option is not for you at this time, no problem! That shouldn’t keep you from joining us on this page. While we’d love for you to ultimately join that membership program, this Tribe Facebook Group Page is open and FREE to all who are interested.
So, don’t delay! Do yourself a favor and visit the Backcountry Journeys Tribe Facebook page today, and see what it is all about.
!!WARNING!! If you join the Tribe, you’ll likely become addicted.
Kenton Krueger has spent the past several years guiding backpackers, hikers and photographers into the wild places of the American West such as Grand Canyon, Yellowstone, Yosemite, Glacier, Katmai, Zion, Bryce Canyon, Arches, Canyonlands National Parks, as well as internationally in Costa Rica & Brazil. In addition to backpacking and camping, his adventures include rock climbing, exploring the slot canyons of southern Utah, mountain biking, and bagging 14ers in Colorado’s San Juan Mountain Mountain Range. Kenton is a trail runner, former pilot, and spent roughly five years writing and photographing for the award-winning Omaha World-Herald newspaper, out of his hometown, Omaha, Nebraska. Kenton looks forward to utilizing his years of trip leading and guiding experience, combined with his passion and experience behind the lens, to provide memorable and unforgettable experiences at the wild places we will visit together.