Yosemite National Park in California is one of the most majestic places in the world. You could even say that landscape photography was born there. Ansel Adams was one of the first to capture and portray the beauty of the park, and other icons like Galen Rowell followed shortly after.
Today, landscape photographers continue to journey to Yosemite to see the towering granite walls, rushing waterfalls, and massive views. It’s a park that stands alone. Each spring, fall, and winter, we lead workshops to Yosemite and each season brings something special.
Recently, guide Ben Blankenship spent time in the park and put together some timelapses that showcase the grand scale of the park. Ben also led our spring Yosemite workshops this year and is truly an expert when it comes to photography in the park.
- Time lapse & Video by Ben Blankenship
- Produced by Matt Meisenheimer
- SUBSCRIBE for more videos! https://www.youtube.com/c/Backcountry….
- Yosemite Workshops: https://backcountryjourneys.com/desti…
- Learn about Backcountry Journeys once in a lifetime photo tours and workshops! https://backcountryjourneys.com
Don’t miss the next session of BCJ Live!
Managing Your Photo Library
with Russell Graves
Thursday, December 9th, 2021
11 am – 12 pm Mountain Time